We finally launched on Kickstarter! After almost three years of development, I cannot believe this day is finally here. It’s almost like a dream come true.
I started making a board game back in May 2018. When I first started in my parents basement I had no idea how long this journey would take and had no idea of all the crazy stuff I’d experience along the way.
If you told me that it would take almost three years to make a game and get it to Kickstarter, I probably would not have done it. I’ve had so many ups and downs during the process and many many times where I just wanted to throw it all away.
But I guess the perfectionist inside me didn’t let me do that and I just took it day by day.
I want to thank all of the people who have helped me along the way.
- Family who encouraged me and helped me with filming.
- Strangers who gave me harsh but true feedback.
- Friends who told me the game was shit, but helped me make it perfect.
- Friends of friends who invited me to board game nights.
- Friends, who not only playtested, but also helped take photos.
- Tinder matches who told me about gaming conferences.
- YouTubers who made awesome review videos for me.
- Girlfriend who gave me the emotional support necessary to push through.
- You the blog reader.
- And so so so many more.
There is not enough space in a single blog post to thank all the people who helped me achieve my dream. I am so happy that I was finally able to finish this game and now just need a little help to finalize it.
If you can back my Kickstarter campaign at any level, it would be a tremendous help. If you can’t, even just sharing the link to other people who might be interested goes such a long way.
Even being able to make it to this point feels like such a daunting task but I did it. I fucking did it. And it was all thanks to you.
I just want to take this time to thank all the people that helped me along the way and helped make this possible.