Here are some of the many ways you can get in touch.
- Email - “Hopefully this won’t get spam filtered.”
- Instagram - “Hold on, this is totally going on my ‘gram.”
- Facebook - “I just have to share with my nana.”
- Twitter - “280 characters is not enough to express myself.”
- Reddit - “If I don’t get distracted by cat gifs on the way.”
- BoardGameGeek - “A board game doesn’t actually exist unless it’s on BGG.”
Are you a #boardgame content creator?
Please contact me if you are a reviewer / content creator and want a review copy of the game. We can work out the details on shipping and logistics of the review via email.
Thank you very much for helping me spread the good word about our great corporation!
Play the game for free right now
Sign up for the newsletter below and I will automatically send you a FREE copy of the print-and-play version and the Tabletop Simulator version.
Try the game out for yourself. No hard feelings if you decide the game isn't for you.